Monday, July 20

Assignment 6: How things work

This is the sixth assignment, How things work. I really have no idea of what to do with this assignment or rather how to start doing it .. I got a few ideas but don't really see how I can do it .. first is the star trek 2009 .. i wanted to draw a diagram of the spaceship and label the parts and a short description of what the component does but the problem come about tracing the spaceship and totally trace it means not original .. so ya .. den I think and think and think until my younger brother come to me and ask me about this science homework about recycling .. and that was it .. so i draw a diagram illustrating the process of recycling water.

First Development: To list down the process step by step and arrange it.
Second Development: To create or draw out each process structure/building according to the step by step process
Third Development: To create the environment and placement of each process structure/building
Fourth Development: The placement & numbering of process text and linkage with each structure/building with the corresponding step.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home